2

aQ dan LaGU2 + LiriK...

Posted by mieZa taiB on Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Automatic (automatic echo x3)
Automatic (automatic echo x3)

You're automatic and
your heart's like an engine
I die with every beat
You're automatic and
your voice is electric
but do I still believe?

It's automatic
every word in your letter
The lie connects the beat
It's automatic
when you say things get better
but they never

There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you?

It's so automatic
calling comes from the crossroad
They come and go like you

It's automatic watching faces
I dont't know
Erase the face of you

It's automatic,
systematic
So traumatic
You're automatic

There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you?

Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)

Each step you make
each breath you take
Your heart,
your soul,
remote controlled
This life is so sick
You're automatic to me

(There's no real love in you)
(There's no real love in you)

There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you?

Automatic (echo x3)
There's no real
Automatic (echo x3)
love in you

Automatic (echo x3)
Why do I
Automatic (echo x3)
keep loving you?

Automatic(tokio hotel)


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one
Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone

And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one

Two is better than one (boys like girls)


[Verse 1]
Since when do you come around?
And the temperature's changed, nothing's the same
Left me, in yesterday;
You don't see me that way, touch me that way, no more..
When you get so cold, I'm not sure just how much longer I can hold..

[Pre-Chorus]
You got me standing at the bottom of this mountain that we've made (mountain that we've made)
And the ground is shaking from all of our mistakes (all of our mistakes)
But there's no one, but then the ice is in our way
It's a matter of time,
We can rewind

[Chorus]
If only you knew,
Why my heart is through for you
I'm tryna break through,
Don't you think it's worth the chance?
Let's leave the past, is that too much to ask?
And where do we stand? (Where do we stand?)

Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, oh, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche)
Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, yeah, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche, ooooh)

[Verse 2]
We see what's up ahead
Why do we stay?
Watching us fading
Trapped in by regret
There's no way out, and there's no way in, no
And it's so cold, I'm not sure just how much longer I can hold

[Pre-Chorus]
You got me standing at the bottom of this mountain that we've made (mountain that we've made)
And the ground is shakin', from all of our mistakes (all of our mistakes)
But there's no one, but then the ice is in our way
It's a matter of time, we can rewind

[Chorus]
If only you knew,
Why my heart is through for you
I'm tryna break through,
Don't you think it's worth the chance?
Let's leave the past,
Is that too much to ask?
And where do we stand? (Where do we stand?)

Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, oh, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche)
Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, yeah, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche, ooooh)

[Brigde]
The bond is breaking and it's taking over my spirit (quickly, quickly)
Something's shifted, have we drifted too far apart now?

[Chorus]
If you, oh,
If only you knew,
Why my heart is through for you
I'm tryna break through,
Don't you think it's worth the chance?
Let's lead the past,
Is that too much to ask?
And where do we stand? (Where do we stand?)

Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, oh, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche)
Can we pull through this avalanche? (avalanche, avalanche, yeah, this avalanche, avalanche, avalanche, ooooh)

Avalanche (marie digby)

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh--oh-oh!)
I want your love and
All your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your horror
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love-uuhh)

I want your psycho
Your vertical stick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you're sick
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

You know that I want you
('Cause I'm a free bitch baby!)
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!)
I want your love and
All your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it
I'm a freak bitch, baby

I want your love and
I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
J'veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
I don’t wanna be friends
(Caught in a bad romance)
I don’t wanna be friends
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Want your bad romance
(Caught in a bad romance)
Want your bad romance!

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
I want your love and
All your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Want your bad romance
(Caught in a bad romance)
Want your bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Want your bad romance
(Caught in a bad romance)

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

bad romance (lady gaga)

Take a Breath
Take it deep
calm yourself,
he says to me
if you play,
you play for keeps
Take the Gun,
and count to three
I’m sweating now..
moving slow..
No time to think,
my turn to go..

And You can See
My Heart Beating..
You Can See it through my chest
Said I’m Terrified
but I’m Not leaving..
I know that I must
Pass This test

SO Just Pull The Trigger
(trigger, trigger)

Say a Prayer, to yourself
he says close your eyes
sometimes it helps
and then I Get, a Scary thought
that is here means he is never lost

And You can See
My Heart Beating
You Can See it through my chest
said I’m Terrified but
I’m Not leaving
know that I must
Pass This test

SO Just Pull The Trigger

And My Life flashes before
my eyes
I’m wondering Will I ever see
another sunrise?
so many won’t get the
chance to say goodbye
but it’s too late to pick up
the value of my life

And You can See
My Heart Bleeding
You Can See it through my chest
said I’m Terrified but
I’m Not leaving
I know thai I must
Pass This test

And You can See
My Heart Beating
You Can See it through my chest
said I’m Terrified but
I’m Not leaving
I know thai I must
Pass This test

SO Just Pull The Trigger..

russian roulette (rihanna)

You can go
You can start all over again
You can try to find a way to make another day go by
You can hide
Hold all your feelings inside
You can try to carry on when all you want to do is cry

[Chorus]
And maybe someday
We'll figure all this out
Try to put an end to all our doubt
Try to find a way to make things better now and
Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud
We'll be better off somehow
Someday

Now wait
And try to find another mistake
If you throw it all away then maybe you can change your mind
You can run, oh
And when everything is over and done
You can shine a little light on everything around you
Man it's good to be so warm

[Chorus]

And I don't want to wait
I just want to know
I just want to hear you tell me so
Give it to me straight
Tell it to me slow

Cause maybe someday
We'll figure all this out
We'll put an end to all our doubt
Try to find a way to just feel better now and
Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud
We'll be better off somehow
Someday

[x2]
Cause sometimes we don't really notice
Just how good it can get
So maybe we should start all over
Start all over again

someday (rob thomas)


p/s:
lagu2 ini sebagai penterjemah hati n fikiran aQ..(malas nak tulis blog la tu..hua3..xble thn la..tengs zahid..lagu bes tbaek slalu ko uplod..he3)
entry terpanjang y pernah aq hasilkan..huahuahuahua..

2 Comments


mimi sdg ber head banging...hehhee


a'ah zai..da naek gila sda..hua3..geram dgn masalah air y x sudah2..

Copyright © 2009 tHe sLeepY daMseL All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.