0
Posted by mieZa taiB on Friday, January 16, 2009
DAY3

We were waiting for the judge coming to the court. We were rushed to arrive at the court this morning. And, I forgot to shut down my lptp b4 go to court (& something terrible happened bcoz I’m forgotten).

I was sitting at Session Ct waiting the judge coming and then trial will be proceeding. Our boss talking and has discussion with PP@ public prosecutor. B4 that, I have light conversation with him or shall I call him Mr. Hafeez (if I’m not mistaken). He was Sarawakian and asked why I’m haven’t do my attachment at the office@court. Then, I have explained to him about this personal attachment and make him understand that it was only personal thing and not under U authority.

This court also has trial for another case related to Custom Department at Twau. The custom’s offender was sitting behind me. There are so many of the people and suddenly I felt afraid and frightened. Sometimes, I don’t like to be here because I fell pity for all the criminal or wrongdoer that have to be walk with handcuff at their hand. However, they were doing crime or act wrongful based on law. So, I can’t fell pity or whatsoever. If I’m a judge or a magistrate on future, I must act according to the law or obey to the law.(seriously I really don’t know what I should be on future..)

p/s; me as a judge??it can’t be imagined..hehehehe…

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 tHe sLeepY daMseL All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.